We exist to show forth the glory of Jesus Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit; to bring restoration to the whole person in spirit, mind, and body; to equip men and women to become leaders for the next generation.
Start Date August 24, 2020
Life of Paul - Pastor Parris Bailey
Holy Spirit - Pastor Frank Bailey
Isaiah - Anna Donahue
- REACH’s EQUIP Program has partnered with Bethesda College (www.BethCollege.net) and utilizes Cruse Institute platforms to accomplish our Bible & Worship degree training goals.
- EQUIP will facilitate your registration, payments, onsite ministry requirements and training, internships and certain classes.
- Classes will be held via online at REACH for interns. In cases where parents or individuals are not able to be onsite online attendance is provided.
- Weekly class format will be a live 1.5 hour lecture and student assignment. In addition there will be assigned book reading, papers, and assessments per instructor’s instructions.
- One absence is allowed before the loss of a letter grade.
- Associate (60 credit hours) and Bachelor (120 credit hours) Degrees available.
- Associates degree is 60 credit hours
- 13 core classes are required to be completed.
- Internship/Service credits per semester.
- 4 Electives
- *Bachelor graduation comes with 60 more credit hours.
- Holy Spirit
- Historical Books of the Bible
- New Testament Survey
- Church History to 1650
- Church History from 1650
- Matthew, Mark, and Luke
- Pauline Epistles
- Restoration Books
- 1 & 2 Corinthians
- New Testament Theology
- Jeremiah & Lamentations
- James, Peter, John & Jude
- Pastoral Letters
- Proverbs, Eccl, Song of Solomon
- Minor Prophets
- Job, Psalms
- Revival & Revivalists
- Minor Prophets
- Old Testament Survey
- The History of the Christian Bible
REACH is offering internships for high school graduates to take a gap year before pursuing their studies and for ministry called individuals desiring to be trained for ministry service.
- High school graduates and above.
- Minimum of 1 year commitment.
- Enrollment in a minimum of two Bible classes per semester. ($200 cost per semester)
- 20 Hours of weekly service hours in Services, RLC, Groups, Care, and Camps.
- Weekly scheduled meetings and intentional dialogues.
- Focus on goal setting, future planning, organizational skills, ministry training…
- Limited sponsorships available each program year.
- REACH is offering a sponsored subsidized program for qualified members.
- Sponsorship rate is $100 per class or $25 auto draft per month.
- Non-subsidized rate is $200 per class.
- Application fee $25.
- Book and equipment cost are separate.
- No refund after the 7th week of each semester.
Monday: Life of Paul with Pastor Parris Bailey (required reading info coming soon)
Tuesday: Holy Spirit with Pastor Frank Bailey (required reading: The Holy Spirit by A.B. Simpson)
Thursday: Isaiah with Ann Donahue (no required reading for this course)
August 24 – Classes begin (EPPO First Payment Due)
August 31 – Final Date to Drop Courses & Receive 100% Refund (Final date to change from Audit to Credit)
September 7 – Labor Day Holiday (No Classes)
September 14 – Final Date to drop courses and not have course recorded
September 24 – An automatic “INC” will be recorded for all courses dropped
September 28 – Final date to withdraw and receive 50% refund
October 5-9 – Mid Terms (EPPO Final Payment Due)
November 23-27 – Thanksgiving Holidays
December 7-11 – Last Week of Classes
December 14-18 – Final Exams