We exist to show forth the glory of Jesus Christ and the work of the Holy Spirit; to bring restoration to the whole person in spirit, mind, and body; to equip men and women to become leaders for the next generation.
Spring 2022 Bethesda Course Calendar
January 17-21: Classes Begin
January 17: Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday - Holiday
January 23-28: Final date to change Audit to Credit or Credit to Audit
January 30 - February 4: Final week to drop and receive 100% refund Final date to drop course(s) or resign and not have the course(s) recorded on transcript
February 4: Automatic "I" recorded for all courses dropped
February 6-11: Final date to resign/withdraw from course(s) and receive a 50% refund
February 28-March 4: Spring Break
March 13-18: Midterms
April 11: Final date for withdrawing from courts(s) or resigning
April 15-17: Good Friday-Holiday/Resurrection Sunday-Holiday
May 8-13: Final Exams
Spring 2022 Classes
Classes begin January 17-21
Pastor Frank Bailey
1st class - Jan 27th
Feasts & Tabernacles
Dr. Ginger Ansel
Pastor Karen Boudreaux
- REACH’s EQUIP Program has partnered with Bethesda College (www.BethCollege.net) to accomplish our Bible & Worship degree training goals.
- EQUIP will facilitate your registration, payments, onsite ministry requirements and training, internships and certain classes.
- Classes will be held via online at REACH for interns. In cases where parents or individuals are not able to be onsite online attendance is provided.
- Weekly class format will be a live 1.5 hour lecture and student assignment. In addition there will be assigned book reading, papers, and assessments per instructor’s instructions.
- One absence is allowed before the loss of a letter grade.
- Associate (60 credit hours) and Bachelor (120 credit hours) Degrees available.
- Holy Spirit
- Historical Books of the Bible
- New Testament Survey
- Church History to 1650
- Church History from 1650
- Matthew, Mark, and Luke
- Pauline Epistles
- Restoration Books
- 1 & 2 Corinthians
- New Testament Theology
- Jeremiah & Lamentations
- James, Peter, John & Jude
- Pastoral Letters
- Proverbs, Eccl, Song of Solomon
- Minor Prophets
- Job, Psalms
- Revival & Revivalists
- Minor Prophets
- Old Testament Survey
- The History of the Christian Bible
Full Course Descriptions available at Bethesda.net
REACH is offering internships for high school graduates to take a gap year before pursuing their studies and for ministry called individuals desiring to be trained for ministry service.
- High school graduates and above.
- Minimum of 1 year commitment.
- Enrollment in a minimum of two Bible classes per semester. ($200 cost per semester)
- 20 Hours of weekly service hours in Services, RLC, Groups, Care, and Camps.
- Weekly scheduled meetings and intentional dialogues.
- Focus on goal setting, future planning, organizational skills, ministry training…
- Limited sponsorships available each program year.
- REACH is offering a subsidized program for qualified members.
- Subsidized rate is $100 per class or $25 auto draft per month.
- Non-subsidized rate is $200 per class.
- Application fee $25.
- Book and equipment cost are separate.
- No refund after the 7th week of each semester.